is the West End acupuncture clinic of John Kang, located near Costco on West Broad Street.
John started apprenticing in Taiwan in 1996 and has been in practice in the Richmond area since 2003.
In addition to acupuncture treatment, Acupuncture RVA boasts the largest
Chinese herbal pharmacy in the Greater Richmond Area, with over 400 bulk, powder
and patent herbal formulas.
Learn more about John here.
John Kang, Licensed Acupuncturist
COME TO OUR OPEN HOUSE ON TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 10 FROM 5 TO 7PM
John Kang was featured on CBS 6's Virginia in the Morning on July 11, 2011.
Benefits Of Acupuncture And Chinese Herbal Medicine:
- Reduced Stress
- Reduced Depression
- Improved Fertility
- Reduced Menstrual / Menopause Discomforts
- Relieve PMS symptoms
- Improved Weight Control
- Insomnia Relief
- Pain Reduction / Management
- Reduced Fatigue
- Improved Allergies
- Improved Asthma symptoms
- Headache Relief
- Improved Digestive Disorders
- Improved Immune System
- Reduced Recovery Time from Injury, Illness, or Surgery
- Improved Respiratory Health
- Fibromyalgia Relief
- Reduced High Blood Pressure
- Post-Stroke Sequelae Treatment
- Reduced Side Effects from Chemo and Radiation Therapies
- Improved Overall Health, Well- being, and Quality of Life
- Smoking Cessation
- Many More!