Richmond Acupuncture and Wellness is home to the acupuncture practices of John Kang, Huiwen Liu
and Satori Poch. We offer comprehensive Chinese Medicine treatment in our
convenient West End location near Costco.
In addition to acupuncture treatment, we boast the largest Chinese
herbal pharmacy in the Greater Richmond Area, with over 400 bulk, powder and patent herbal formulas.
Learn more about our practice and acupuncturists here.
Acupuncturists Huiwen Liu, John Kang, and Satori Poch
Our practitioners were featured on CBS 6's Virginia in the Morning on July 11, 2011.
Benefits Of Acupuncture And Chinese Herbal Medicine:
- Reduced Stress
- Reduced Depression
- Improved Fertility
- Reduced Menstrual / Menopause Discomforts
- Relieve PMS symptoms
- Improved Weight Control
- Insomnia Relief
- Pain Reduction / Management
- Reduced Fatigue
- Improved Allergies
- Improved Asthma symptoms
- Headache Relief
- Improved Digestive Disorders
- Improved Immune System
- Reduced Recovery Time from Injury, Illness, or Surgery
- Improved Respiratory Health
- Fibromyalgia Relief
- Reduced High Blood Pressure
- Post-Stroke Sequelae Treatment
- Reduced Side Effects from Chemo and Radiation Therapies
- Improved Overall Health, Well- being, and Quality of Life
- Smoking Cessation
- Many More!